Re: Family Work Sheet

  • Judy Ardine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2012
      Most any of the genealogy programs should do what you want. FamilyTreeMaker
      does. I forget the name of the free generalogy program available to
      download at the LDS familyresearch site. There are other free or low cost
      genealogy programs. Family Tree Maker is the most expensive of any I have
      encountered. I use it simply because I was given a "pirated" copy when I
      first started out and go so used to it that it just seemed easier to buy an
      updated copy than to switch to another genealogy program.