Emma Zay McCurdy and Aaron Paker Jr. Birmingham AL

  • back2rroots
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2011
      Hello Everyone,

      It has been a while since I have posted to this group because I had
      hit such a major road block until to day. I need to see if there is
      anyone researching the McCurdy family in Birmingham. I am looking for
      a Emma Zay McCurdy born 1/28/1924. Her parents names were Homer
      McCurdy and Minnie Brown. they lived at 3400 Tenns Pike Birmingham.
      She married an Aaron Parker Jr. Please if any one knows anything about
      this family I would appreciate any help. I am trying to find out if
      they had children. If either of them are still living or their
      children are still living?

      Thank you
      --
      Tara Gandy-Sanford