Re: Need help

  • littledi1030@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 33 , Dec 27, 2011
      Try the Library of MI through your library ILL Dept for a photo copy of any newspaper info. They have micro filmed most of the newspapers every publiahed in the state. If you are out of state ILL is the only way you can access info; if in state you can either go to the library and do yourself or use ILL.

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, lee taylor <leet_91737@...> wrote:

      > Thank you for the suggestion.
      >

      > Lee Taylor-Elliott

    • Marilynn
      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 31, 2011
        Does anyone know if/where obits are available from StaatsZeitung of New York
        City?