Christ Weiske

  • ljweiske
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2012
      Christ Weiske came to the USA Oct. 31, 1889,from Germany with his family. 1900 Custer Township, Will Co., IL shows he is listed as Christ Weiska age 74. my question is when did he die, and where did he die?
      I would like to obtain his Death Certificate.
      Can anyone help?
      Thank you, Linda
    • Sunny Shafer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2012
        could his name have been Harold C. Weiske?
        Ancestry has one listed as death in 2005 in Will, Il but I no
        longer have a subscr. Maybe someone here could check it out.

        Harold C. Weiske
        date
        dd mm 2005
        city, Will, Illinois