Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Contact

  • Christopher Campbell
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2011
      Hello Michel!

      I had the same situation.

      I went to www.mundia.com, owed by ancestry.com, and made a free account.

      I found the person there at mundia.com and they will let you send one
      message to the person, and they are allowed one reply. That is my
      experience and it was worth the effort.

      Perhaps both approaches? There are many Velders
      listed<http://www.mundia.com/us/Search/Results?givenName=&birthPlace=&deathPlace=&surname=Velders&birthDay=&birthMonth=&birthYear=&deathDay=&deathMonth=&deathYear=&gender=Unknown&motherGivenName=&spouseGivenName=&fatherGivenName=&showMembersOnly=false>on
      mundia.com

      Good luck!

      CRCampbell63