Re: Twombley

  • mccgram
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 17, 2011
      You should get a copy of marriage cert.. that should have info...
      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Selena" <selenadepp@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      > I am looking for info on my g grandmother Katherine Eva Twombley Parsons. She was born in 1875 (we think in MA), married my g grandfather, William S. Parsons, in 1896 in Portsmouth, NH. The only thing I can find is that her father's name was Thomas. Funny how I have been able to go back centuries on some branches, but this one is a road block so soon.
      >
      > Kelley Parsons-Gibson

    • Selena
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 24, 2011
        No, I don't have a copy of the 1900 census, but it is the same family as 1910-1920 census. The marriage certificate is the same one I have, but with this area having such a strong French background, I don't know if Clarence is any relation.