Ancestry lookup please (Crossposted)

  • Forrest Plumstead
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 17, 2011
      Carrie PLUMSTEAD<http://records.ancestry.com/Carrie_Clemens_Illinois_USA_records.ashx?pid=38190919&gss=seo>

      This link goes to a search on Ancestry.com for my G-gmother Carrie C
      Plumstead. One of the search items is:

      Ontario, Canada Marriages,
      1801-1928<http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?indiv=1&db=ontariomarr1858-1899_ga&h=1432747&new=1>

      - Name: *Carrie* *Clemens*

      *
      *
      *
      *
      *Here is what I know. My G-gfather Robert John Plumstead was born and raised
      in Paris, South Drumfries Twp., Brant County, Ontaio Canada. According to
      the 1900 Federal Census in OK city OK They were married 0 yrs, which means
      some time after July of 1899.*
      *
      *
      *If the image is available I would appreciate a copy, if not then the data
      from it.*
      *
      *
      *Please reply off list fplum1@...*
      *
      *
      *Thanks in advance for your help.*

      --
      73
      WB5HQO Forrest

      NAQCC Member # 3678 FPQRP # 2642
      SKCC Member # 6855 QRPadillo # 59

    • Pete
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 30, 2011
        I have the image for you. Email me and I'll send it to you. Not sure how to attach it to these messages

        Pete

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Forrest Plumstead <fplum1@...> wrote:

        > Carrie PLUMSTEAD<http://records.ancestry.com/Carrie_Clemens_Illinois_USA_records.ashx?pid=38190919&gss=seo>
        >
        > This link goes to a search on Ancestry.com for my G-gmother Carrie C
        > Plumstead. One of the search items is:
        >
        > Ontario, Canada Marriages,
        > 1801-1928<http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?indiv=1&db=ontariomarr1858-1899_ga&h=1432747&new=1>
        >

        > - Name: *Carrie* *Clemens*
        >
        > *
        > *
        > *
        > *
        > *Here is what I know. My G-gfather Robert John Plumstead was born and raised
        > in Paris, South Drumfries Twp., Brant County, Ontaio Canada. According to
        > the 1900 Federal Census in OK city OK They were married 0 yrs, which means
        > some time after July of 1899.*
        > *
        > *
        > *If the image is available I would appreciate a copy, if not then the data
        > from it.*
        > *
        > *
        > *Please reply off list fplum1@...*
        > *
        > *
        > *Thanks in advance for your help.*
        >
        > --
        > 73
        > WB5HQO Forrest
        > Ham Radio WB5HQO http://forrest.3h.com/main.html
        > Plumstead and Associated Families:
        > http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~fplum/
        >
        > NAQCC Member # 3678 FPQRP # 2642
        > SKCC Member # 6855 QRPadillo # 59

      • mccgram
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2011
          Ontario, Canada Marriages, 1801-1928
          about Carrie Clemens Name: Carrie Clemens
          Birth Place: Waterloo, Ontario
          Age: 30
          Estimated Birth Year: abt 1864
          Father Name: John S Clemens