Shaft, PA/Wylonis Family

  • wendygulock
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2011
      Looking for any connections that may help with family genealogy on Wylonis/Stemler/Alexinas family from the area of Shaft and Shenandoah, PA early 1900's
    • mccgram
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 17, 2011
        You need to post some first names and dates, birth, marriage etc
        tho we like to think our names are uncommon, the truth is they tend to have oodles of folks with the surname, so please add some more info..so we can better help you..

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "wendygulock" <npleasant@...> wrote:

        > Looking for any connections that may help with family genealogy on Wylonis/Stemler/Alexinas family from the area of Shaft and Shenandoah, PA early 1900's

      • Vetqueen
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 25, 2011
          Check these links:
          Wylonis-Our Lady of Fatima Cemetery, Shenandoah, PA
          Stemler-Our Lady of Calvary Cemetery, West Mahanoy, PA
          Alexinas-Our Lady of Fatima Cemetery, Shenandoah, PA and St. Vincent and St. Louis Cemeteries, Girardville, PA
          Good luck. D. Price