Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Looking for the first wife of Porter Griswold Plumstead

  • Forrest Plumstead
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 12, 2011
      Hi Tom thanks for your response. Unfortunately I do not have access to that
      info. After reading your letter I started looking for her again. I found her
      son in Chicago and his phone # in white pages.com. So I called and found his
      phone disconnected. Googled his name and found that there was a heat wave
      and he was among 20 people found dead because of the heat. Went to my
      library's on line obit data base but could not find him, But I did find his
      mother's father's and step mother's obits and I was right it
      was Doris Galloway. Thank you for your help and inspiration.

      --
      73
      WB5HQO Forrest

      NAQCC Member # 3678 FPQRP # 2642