Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Eppler in Nebraska

  • lee taylor
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11, 2011
      Yeap this is my ggrandpa my question is and was what happened to Sally Comer Eppler yes they went back to Nebraska between 1927 -1930, then poof she's gone.  Then he goes to Arkansas in 1939 and married Edna Fischer and immediately moved to California  and then  5 weeks later she killed him.

      Lee Taylor-Elliott