Re: Eppler in Nebraska

  • Bloodhound; Kermit
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11, 2011
      Are you referring to THIS family?

      1930 Liberty, Perkins, Nebraska
      Eppler, Charlie/69:IL:Germany:IL, Sally A/58:TN:IA:OH

      If not this family, then which household in 1930?
      (You did not provide your ggfather's first name.)

      - Tom Knox

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Lulu" <leet_91737@...> wrote:

      > My great grand father married S. Comer in Long Beach, Ca on February 14, 1929 and they moved back to Liberty, Nebraska and are on the 1930 Census. My next entry he married Edna Fischer in Little Rock Arkansas on 10th Febr 1937.
      > So I need information from 1929 to Jan 1937, on where and when did Sally disappear?
      >
      > Baffledgenie

    • lee taylor
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 11, 2011
        Yeap this is my ggrandpa my question is and was what happened to Sally Comer Eppler yes they went back to Nebraska between 1927 -1930, then poof she's gone.  Then he goes to Arkansas in 1939 and married Edna Fischer and immediately moved to California  and then  5 weeks later she killed him.

        Lee Taylor-Elliott