Would like a favor

  • r_c_boss
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2011
      I have found a great great grandfather, finally, on the 1860 census on the IGI. Unfortunately they have no picture of the census available. I no longer have a paid subscription to Ancestry, living on disability doesnt allow me that nice thing. Can someone please send me a copy of the census page for a source document? From the IGI he hi listed as Jacob Florry, living in Elkhart County, Indiana. He is listed as 26 years old, born in 1834 in Switzerland. He met and married Catherine Reese in Elkhart County. Catherine was supposedly living with her foster parents, bo name ever known for them. She would not be on the 1860 census in Indiana as she was still in Pennsylvania where she was born till about 1861 or 1862, if I figured dates correctly. If she was in Elkhart in 1860 I suspect that she was not too far away from where Jacob was.

      My direct email is:

      r_c_boss@...

      Thank you

      Bob