Re: [Genealogy Research Club] locating birth mom

  • Nancy Heck
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2011
      Hello, I found my birth mom in 2000. I have 7 half siblings. Great to
      finally find ME!
      Do you have any vital information, like date of birth? or her parents names?
      anything else? A ball park idea of birth will help. When was Jamie born?
      and where? Any and all information that you have will provide a starting
      point to look. I will be happy to look if you can add any information

      good Luck.