(Crossposted) Newspaper Archive

  • Forrest Plumstead
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2011
      I'll admit I don't know how to use newspaper archives. I found this on the
      family forum at Ancestry.com:

      Birth/death Son of Mr./Mrs. R. J. Plumstead 1903 Longmont, CO
      Classification: Query

      Surnames: Plumstead
      Friday, Dec 11, 1903 Page 4

      BORN

      PLUMSTEAD--To Mr. and Mrs. R. J. Plumstead, Saturday, December 5, a son.
      The little one lived but a short time.
      Could somebody find what paper and send me a copy of the page/article? TNX!

      --
      73
      WB5HQO Forrest

      NAQCC Member # 3678 FPQRP # 2642