locating birth mom

  • peteborsellino
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19 6:16 PM
      We started looking several years back for Jamie's birth mom with the hearsay information passed down from relatives and friends. As it turns out we were going partially down the wrong road.
      At the time we thought we knew her last name was Harrison and she was born in Wyoming.
      As of late were ARE able to establish that her maiden name was Nyberg and she was born in Utah. (Harrison was her 1st married name)

      Any ideas or help on this?

      Thanks!
    • Nancy Heck
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14, 2011
        Hello, I found my birth mom in 2000. I have 7 half siblings. Great to
        finally find ME!
        Do you have any vital information, like date of birth? or her parents names?
        anything else? A ball park idea of birth will help. When was Jamie born?
        and where? Any and all information that you have will provide a starting
        point to look. I will be happy to look if you can add any information

        good Luck.