Québec-related Online Historical Documents and Newspapers

  • mark_f_rabideau
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2011
      Below is a link to a blog posting I created providing lists of Québec-related Online Historical Documents and Newspapers. These are links to places I came across while performing some of my data gathering searches.

      http://www.many-roads.com/?p=9499

      If you know of other sites you believe I should share please let me know and I'll add them.

      ...mark