Alice M. Dix

  • Stephanie Balzer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2011
      I have been working on finding information about my 3rd great Grandmother
      Alice M. Dix. I believe she was born in New Hampshire about 1879.
      Don't know exact date. Called NH vital records and they said without exact
      BD there are no Guarantees that I will get her correct Birth Certificate.
      Since I live in Maryland I can't just walk into vital records and find the
      info myself. She was married to Harry Jacobs and had 4 children Ruth,
      David, Winona, and Adelaide. They were divorced and then I can't find any
      information about her after that. I know they were divorced because of
      information given to me by my mother.

      Per her marriage certificate her parents are
      <http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/19238032/person/1618287956> Joel H. Dix
      <javascript:;> 1835 - 1910(?) and
      <http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/19238032/person/1618289023> Harriet A.
      Goodwin <javascript:;> 1853 - ? I got this info from familysearch.

      I have access to Ancestry and have exhausted those searches as well.

      Any suggestions anyone may have would be greatly appreciated. I am really
      stumped.

      Stephanie Balzer