An Acadian mystery (Lafaye-Foret)

  • mark_f_rabideau
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2011
      Well folks I have another case study in Quebec-Acadian genealogy to share. That's a euphemistic phrase for mystery....

      It turns out this mystery has been known for a while, I just did not know it was one of mine. It involves the Acadian deportation to Louisiana and The Lafaye/ Foret family (my gggg-grandparents).

      The mystery & its facts are laid out here (and they will change as I get more data):
      http://www.many-roads.com/?p=9477

      Any help or ideas are most appreciated.

      ATB
      ...mark