Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Lightfoot/smith/Martin

  • Kate
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2011
      hi Debra-
      I did find a Passport application for Florence, for 1923, states she married Thomas in MA in 1921. Let me know if you need the application.
      Kate

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 5, 2011
        Hi Deb!

        There is a LIGHTFOOT family that is very prominent in Quaker Genealogy which
        is a specialty of mine. I can't make any promises, but let me dig around and
        see what I can find. If you have additional information on this family
        please send it off-list.

        > frustrated with all of this and getting no where. I have a terminally ill
        > son and an Autistic son and

        > up minium info on him D.O.B 10/29/1927 D.O.D 10/03/1973 born in Lowell
        > Massachusettes died in Lawrence, Mass I have military records. His parents
        > names are Thomas William Lightfoot {New York} Florence(Florrie)Smith
        > {Yorkshire,England}I havent found any info On Florence(Florrie).
        >
        > Debra
        >
        > --
        73
        WB5HQO Forrest