Lightfoot/smith/Martin

  • Deb
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2011
      My name is Debra I'm getting very
      frustrated with all of this and getting no where. I have a terminally ill son and an Autistic son and
      I really cant afford to pay for the sites to get info on. I am extremely stuck
      on my mothers side, I cant find nothing on her.She had desceased while she was
      in West Palm Beach, Florida. The married name that she had was Glendenning. We
      didnt have a relationship because of her abuse to alcohol.

      > > > ****Irene Elaine(Elaine-Irene) {Coulembre}Martin was her maiden name-she
      was adopted, by step mother because her mother{Coulembre} died while given
      birth. Her father {Albert/Alfred} remarried to Lillian.{}Mothers maiden name.
      D.O.B 12/15/1936 Place of birth Massachusettes Father and mother lived in
      Lowell, Mass
      > > > Her brothers and sisters are:
      > > > Geraldine, Lucille, Paul, Al, Pauline, Fred
      > > >
      > > > ******Alert Thomas Lightfoot is my fathers name and have only brought up
      minium info
      > > > on him D.O.B 10/29/1927 D.O.D 10/03/1973 born in Lowell Massachusettes
      died in
      > > > Lawrence, Mass I have military records.
      > > >
      > > > *****His parents names are Thomas William Lightfoot {New York}&
      > > > Florence(Florrie)Smith {Yorkshire,England}I havent found any info On
      > > > Florence(Florrie). Any help would be vey much appreciated. I feel lost
      hardly knowing anything.

      > > > Debra

    • Kate
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2011
        hi-Is this Albert's family? Annie is a sister in law, Albert Corey is a nephew
        regardsKate
        Thomas W LightfootHome in 1930:Lawrence, Essex, Massachusetts
        View MapAge:35Estimated Birth Year:abt 1895Birthplace:MassachusettsRelation to Head of House:HeadSpouse's Name:Florence LightfootRace:WhiteOccupation:

        Education:

        Military Service:

        Rent/home value:

        Age at first marriage:

        Parents' birthplace:View imageNeighbors:View others on pageHousehold Members:NameAgeThomas W Lightfoot35Florence Lightfoot34Florence Lightfoot11/12Albert Lightfoot2 6/12Annie Smith37Albert Corey18
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2011
          hi Debra-
          I did find a Passport application for Florence, for 1923, states she married Thomas in MA in 1921. Let me know if you need the application.
          Kate

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 5, 2011
            Hi Deb!

            There is a LIGHTFOOT family that is very prominent in Quaker Genealogy which
            is a specialty of mine. I can't make any promises, but let me dig around and
            see what I can find. If you have additional information on this family
            please send it off-list.

            > frustrated with all of this and getting no where. I have a terminally ill
            > son and an Autistic son and

            > up minium info on him D.O.B 10/29/1927 D.O.D 10/03/1973 born in Lowell
            > Massachusettes died in Lawrence, Mass I have military records. His parents
            > names are Thomas William Lightfoot {New York} Florence(Florrie)Smith
            > {Yorkshire,England}I havent found any info On Florence(Florrie).
            >
            > Debra
            >
            > --
            73
            WB5HQO Forrest