French Canadian/ Francophone genealogy -tutorial?

  • mark_f_rabideau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2011
      Hello all,

      Since my last post on this subject, I have added more than 40 hours worth of work to my original document/ posting. I think that with this additional effort, the tutorial aspect of the posting is now more evident than it was initially. I have made links to all source materials available directly from within my posting page and have also left my major wrong turn there for everyone to review, point and laugh at, etc....

      http://www.many-roads.com/?p=9380

      Please note that my remaining Todo list as well as my Tips & Tricks listing are both below the bottom of the posting (which gets longer daily!)

      I hope this posting helps those who are interested in gaining a bit more insight into the conduct of French Canadian/ Francophone genealogy.

      ...mark