Re: Catherine Reese / Reas b. Union County Pa ca 1845

  • Bloodhound; Kermit
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 20, 2011
      > The only problem so far is when I look at the Perry Census returns at FamilySearch it does not find this at all.
      >
      > 1850 Perry, Union County, PA ... ... ...

      At http://FamilySearch.org, I searched for
      name: CHRISTENA RUMFELD
      location: PERRY, UNION, PA
      The first item in Historical Records is the desired 1850 census.
      Click her name to bring up her transcription entry,
      then click on View Image to bring up the image of that censuspage.
      Voila! You now have the census that includes Catherine Reas
      (transcribed by FamilySearch.org as RENZ !!)

      - Tom Knox