Research "Tutorial"

  • mark_f_rabideau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2011
      For those of you who follow ManyRoads, you will recall that I have been looking for years for my great-grandmother's family (Exina Menard- Deyo). In hopes of providing some insight into Quebec/ NY genealogy research, I am sharing my work and data as it evolves for two reasons:

      ==> to help me keep things in one place
      ==> share the process of research with anyone interested in seeing my work as it stumbles, jerks and ultimately unfolds

      Be aware, the page and material is being actively worked and its content will change! Documents and images will be added as I source them. In the short term, changes may occur daily or more frequently. The process may be followed on this page: http://www.many-roads.com/?p=9380

      I hope someone finds this helpful... ;)

      ...mark