Help with data

  • Vic 'Gray Owl'
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14 2:28 PM
      I have an ancestor (Nathaniel Hickok, born 1800) who traveled by boat from Buffalo New York to Detroit Michigan in 1832 and died in Detroit of Cholera in 1832. He had a wife and several children, and one son Nathaniel Myron Hickok)was born in 1833.Nathaniel Myron Hickok grandfather was Amos Hickok who was married to Anna Foote Barker, a widow.
      Anyone who has more information on these ancestors of mine and especially if there is descendants from these people, I would welcome that information.

      Victor Scott Hickok
      (My Emmigrant ancestor was William Hickocks, a founding father of Farmington, Connecticut).
    • JimG
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15 3:55 AM
        Victor, you can find several family trees with descendants of Nathanial at Ancestry.com.

        One such family tree is at http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/14324365/family?cfpid=107296259. I didn't take a precise count, but it appears to have 50 or more people in it.

        I have a subscription for Ancestry.com. I'm not sure how much you will be able to see, if you do not have a subsctiption.

        Jim Grant
        Solon, Ohio