Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Need help// s //

  • natalie garlock
    Message 1 of 33 , Jul 11, 2011
      Oh, I know that LOL! but in most of my lines they all lived and went on and had bunches of
      kids too!!!   Mother mortality was also a problem......one guy went through three sisters and had 21 kids total.  (Wonder if there was a 4th sister and if she left town????)      Natalie G

      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 31, 2011
        Does anyone know if/where obits are available from StaatsZeitung of New York
        City?