Online Polish Archives

  • mark_f_rabideau
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2011
      For those interested in such things, a number of Polish Archives have recently come to my attention. I have published particulars on the sites at: http://www.many-roads.com/?p=9279

      Best regards,
      ...mark
    • Joy Weaver
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2011
        For those whose Polish ancestry is Jewish, there's also
        http://www.jewishgen.org/jri-pl/jriplweb.htm

        That's Jewish Records Indexing-Poland. And it's a worth a try even if
        you think your Polish ancestors were not Jewish because there's always
        the possibility of a convert in past generations.

        Joy Weaver

        POLAND (Krasnik& Zaklikow in Lublin): BLUMBERG, FOGIEL, ROSENEL,HAJLMAN/
        BELARUS (Wisoke-Litovsk in Brest, Grodno): FEINBERG, VILNER, GREENBERG,
        PETRUSKITZ? or PODRITSKI?, DEIBACH/DAIBOG