Need help

  • Natalie Garlock
    Message 1 of 33 , Jul 7, 2011
      Hi! I have a genealogy problem I need help with. I hope I can keep it simple and still be understood. My paternal line and a friend's line have a person in common according to an online tree of hers. I have verification that my person is correct. But for the life of me, I can not find the common connector between the two families. It seems like her family and my family followed each other from Pa to Oh, so it seems reasonalible that there could have been a marriage between the lines. I just don't want to spend the next ten years tracking everyone of those people ( did they all really need to have 8 plus children???) Any ideas will be greatly appreciated. Natalie G
    • Marilynn
      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 31, 2011
        Does anyone know if/where obits are available from StaatsZeitung of New York
        City?