Re: Bertha, wife of Hans Raymond HUGH (d.2004)

  • Bloodhound; Kermit
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 5, 2011
      "U.S. Public Records Index" (Volumes 1 and 2)
      are two databases at Ancestry.com -
      "The U.S. Public Records Index is a compilation of various public records spanning all 50 states in the United States from 1950 to 1993. Entries in this index may contain the following information: name, street or mailing address, telephone number, birth date or birth year."
      http://search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=1788&enc=1
      - White pages
      - Directory assistance records
      - Marketing lists