Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Bertha, wife of Hans Raymond HUGH (d.2004)

  • lee taylor
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 25, 2011
      Tom,
      I've never heard of U.S. Public Records.  How do I locate them?

      Thanks,
      Lee
       leet_91737@...

      Lee Taylor-Elliott

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 5, 2011
        "U.S. Public Records Index" (Volumes 1 and 2)
        are two databases at Ancestry.com -
        "The U.S. Public Records Index is a compilation of various public records spanning all 50 states in the United States from 1950 to 1993. Entries in this index may contain the following information: name, street or mailing address, telephone number, birth date or birth year."
        http://search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=1788&enc=1
        - White pages
        - Directory assistance records
        - Marketing lists