Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Hugh family history

  • lee taylor
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 22 4:18 PM
      Do you have Bertha's maiden name and place of birth???

      Lee Taylor-Elliott

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 25 4:03 AM
        Tom,
        I've never heard of U.S. Public Records.  How do I locate them?

        Thanks,
        Lee
         leet_91737@...

        Lee Taylor-Elliott

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 5, 2011
          "U.S. Public Records Index" (Volumes 1 and 2)
          are two databases at Ancestry.com -
          "The U.S. Public Records Index is a compilation of various public records spanning all 50 states in the United States from 1950 to 1993. Entries in this index may contain the following information: name, street or mailing address, telephone number, birth date or birth year."
          http://search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=1788&enc=1
          - White pages
          - Directory assistance records
          - Marketing lists