Asling family

  • patriciaasling
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2011
      On August 14, 2011 the Asling/Ashton family are holding their 3rd reunion. it will be at Greenbank, Scugog Township, Durham Region, Ontario, at the park behind the United Church, situated on highway7/12, corner of Cragg Rd.

      I would like to contact missing relatives, especially those in the west. There was William George Asling and William Franklin Asling, both of whom went to Calgary area. There was a Robert Wesley Asling and , I think,one called Robert Wesley James Asling. Since many of the children were female it is hard to track. If you know anyone from these families, or are from them, please contact me. Pat Asling