Charles W. WARFIELD

  • evalyn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2011
      I am trying to locate Charles W. WARFIELD in 1910. He was born in Hamilton Co. Illinois. He was living in Jefferson Co., Mt Vernon,Illinois in 1920.

      Charles was born 13 March 1878 to Cynthia Alice WARFIELD in Shelton precinct, Hamilton Co. IL. I do not have his father's name. His mother later married Enoch Taylor SMITH and they divorced about 1900-1901. Cynthia Alice moved to Mt. Vernon, Jefferson Co. IL. with Charles and some of her SMITH children. Charles is in Jefferson Co. IL in 1920 cencus. He had 2 sons, Orville and Virgil, one born in 1902 and the other in 1905 - their mother was Birdie LAIRD. I have no other info on Birdie LAIRD. I have not been able to locate him in 1910. He died in Mt.Vernon, Jefferson Co, IL in August 1966

      Would appreciate any information.

      Evalyn Turner