HELP i'm lost and yes i'm a guys asking for directions! :)

  • R D
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2011
      long story short i was adopted 39 years ago and just found siblings 3 weeks ago, bio mother and bio father still lost but have information trying to link family history for siblings since most of the family did not talk to each other about this kind of stuff. Can anyone help me link something? I have a lot of vital information but just dont know how to use it correctly. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks,

      Ron :)