Henry - GA and TN

  • Traci
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5 4:51 AM
      I am looking for info on Martha Henry.

      All I have on her is:

      b: about 1853 in Tennessee
      m: William R. Roberts b: about 1847 in TN

      Children:
      William C.
      Jane
      Anna B.
      Oscar W.
      Charley Josiah b: 1875 in Perry, Houston, GA

      Thank you for any possible leads,
      Traci Roberts - TX
    • taiwitch
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5 8:09 AM
        Check out www.RootsWeb.com and www.ancestry.com
        It is not easy to do the searches,but fun. I have found ancestors way back to the War 1812 and Civil War.
        Bonnie