Information regarding Crowie Family on St Helena Island

  • Robert Meyer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 10:11 AM
      Good Day
      I am searching for information on the parents and siblings of the following person who was born on St Helena Island
      Alexander Arthur James Crowie  (Born 5 Sept 1894 – Died 2 Sept 1987). Alexander was born in Jamestown and left the island for Cape Town, South Africa at a very young age .
      His father's name could be William Crowie and siblings named :
      1.       Walter Crowie
      2.       Basset Crowie
      3.       Mabel Crowie
      4.       Ruby Crowie
      I anyone has information regarding this family it will be much appreciated. I have attached a photo of Alexander during his youth.

      Thank you