Quebec Genealogy Tips #2

  • mark_f_rabideau
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2011
      Hello all,

      I don't normally write follow-on articles so quickly but... since I write these articles to help remind me of what I learn and I'm working in this space now, here is my posting on Quebec Genealogy Tips #2. This posting covers "Dit names" and other name related issues.

      I hope folks find it helpful. As always, please feel free to forward any of my Tips articles to folks you believe might benefit.

      http://www.many-roads.com/2011/05/04/quebec-genealogy-tips-2/

      atb
      ...mark