Adoption??

  • lady_talala
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2011
      My ex was adopted, he has no desire to ask his
      adoptive mom about his real mother.
      Though he spent over a year in the hospital as
      a child so that he was always a year older than
      his classmates.

      The problem??

      He has over 15 illegitimate children, all are girls
      but my son, who is now 37 with 2 sons; ages 2 and 6.

      I had one of his women track me down when my son was
      5; in talking with her (no my son was not there) she
      had a girl about the exact age of my son (one of the
      reasons I divorced him) her husband had no idea that
      the girl that he considered his own, was not.

      The girl was very ill and would be shortly spending
      time in the hospital, the woman was not concerned
      about her husband finding out, but was more concerned
      about my ex's medical history.

      She did not know that he was adopted, she knew so little;
      that I wonder just what they had (a one night stand?).

      Years earlier my son asked me to find his real mother,
      though I tried, it was through a private attorney and
      I have not been able to get access to records, bec my
      ex has not asked his mother who and why.

      I THINK I know the family who but am unsure, am I wrong
      to speak with my ex's adoptive mother for information
      that only she would know?

      I am concerned that she might die and no one know anything.

      Please email me at <lady_talala@...>
      your concerns.

    • s
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2011
        Nothing lost by trying. I don't see why not.
        Sunny