hi ..new to group !

  • reiger_1
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 15, 2011
      hi..
      i'm Samantha. and, i don't know how to find this name i'm researching.
      i've looked just about everywhere on the net from U.S. surnames to Chilean to Italian. i give up! the name in question is Antellano.

      if anybody can help, i'll greatly appreciate it! :)

      about to pull my hair out and scream

      ~Sam~
    • s
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3 2:15 PM
        You need more than a surname.
        You need a first name? middle name?
        Birth, marriage, death places? dates?
        Same with siblings and parent's names? places, dates.
        Any military service info?
        etc
        etc
        Sunny

        Message 3 of 4 , May 3 2:17 PM
          Hello, can you give me more to go on please? Any first names, where do you think they are from? Ant approx. dates, anything. Thanks, Julie

          To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 4 , May 3 3:50 PM
            Samantha:

            I found the surname by doing a basic Google search. Also there is a Josephina de Antellano on Rootsweb. It appears to possibly be a Basque surname.

            Karen
            Sent from my mobile. Please excuse brevity, spelling and punctuation.