Re: [Genealogy Research Club] German Genealogy Tips #4

  • Mark F Rabideau
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2011
      My pleasure Dawn.
      --
      Pax Vobiscum,
      ...mark (Mark Rabideau)

      Visit us at: http://many-roads.com
      Snail mail at: 711 Nob Hill Trail - Franktown,CO USA - 80116-8717
      phone:+1.303.660.9400 fax:+1.303.660.9217
      member: Association of Professional Genealogists & National Genealogical
      Society
      "It’s always useful to know where a friend-and-relation is, whether you
      want him or whether you don’t."
      Rabbit, Pooh’s Little Instruction Book (Winnie the Pooh)