Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Carnival workers

  • s
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2011
      I watched a show on TV not long ago abt towns like that in Fla.
      as to your last paragraph, yes, i did that periodically since 1997 and find no 'listings' per se1..
      That is my problem. circuses are a bit more organized from what i have found.
      I have written countless circus people and cant find any 'carnival' routes/etc.
      If anyone knows of any I'd be most appreciative.
      thanks
      sunny