1921 Passenger Manifest-Princess Matoika departing from Naples, Italy

  • mtmaster@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 10, 2011
      Hi,

      I was hoping someone couold help me locate the 1921 Passenger Manifest for the Princess Matoika which departed from Naples, Italy and arrived in Boston, MA instead of Ellis Island in NY. My grandfather and grandmother both came over on this boat after they were married. I am doing this for my 86 year old uncle; his parents were Pantaleo Mautone and Maria Mautone. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me make my uncle happy.

      Thank you ao much!

      Tina
      mtmaster@...
    • s
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 11, 2011
        what are their names?
        sunny

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 11, 2011
          check your email-i sent it there
          sunny

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 11, 2011
            Tina -

            1) which trip of the "Princess Matoika" in 1921?
            It looks like it made at least three trips in 1921!

            2) Looking for PAN* M*A*T*N* in 1921, I find this:
            Name: Pantaleo Mantone
            Arrival Date: 2 Jun 1921
            Age: 30
            Estimated Birth Year: abt 1891
            Gender: Male
            Port of Departure: Naples, Italy
            Ship Name: Princess Matoika
            Port of Arrival: Boston, Massachusetts
            NOTES: following line (line 4) is:
            Mantone, Maria Assunta, wife, 22 female
            NOTES: also gives Date of Naturalization Papers and U.S. address:
            Naturalization: Spartanburg, NC, 8/6/1918 #883111
            Address: 420 North Terezen Ave, Mount Vernon, NY

            - Tom Knox

            --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "mtmaster@..." <mtmaster@...> wrote:

            > Hi,
            >
            > I was hoping someone couold help me locate the 1921 Passenger Manifest for the Princess Matoika which departed from Naples, Italy and arrived in Boston, MA instead of Ellis Island in NY. My grandfather and grandmother both came over on this boat after they were married. I am doing this for my 86 year old uncle; his parents were Pantaleo Mautone and Maria Mautone. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me make my uncle happy.
            >
            > Thank you ao much!
            >
            > Tina
            > mtmaster@...

          • Bloodhound; Kermit
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 12, 2011
              Is this them in 1930?

              1930 Mount Vernon, Westchester, New York
              address: 416 North Terrace Ave
              Mautone, Pantelano, head 39 married at age 32 born Italy
              (), Mary, wife 33 married at age 22 born Italy
              - both listed as immigration 1921, Naturalized
              (), Nicholas/8:NY, Oneilo/6, John/5, Palmer/3, Viola/1+1m
              NOTE: indexed as MANTONE but looks like MAUTONE

              - Tom Knox