Eastern Star

  • memawphd@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2011
      Is there some question about the Eastern Star?  Some time ago I read a message asking about it.  Is it no longer in existence?  I was a member and would be happy to explain about it if anyone wants to know.  I was also a Jobs Daughter.

      memawphd

    • Karen Minnemeyer
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2011
        It is very much still in existence worldwide. So is White Shrine, Beaucant, and Amaranth. All of these are "female affiliate" organizations of the Freemasons.

        Karen

        Sent from my mobile. Please excuse brevity, spelling and punctuation.

        ,