RE: [Genealogy Research Club] (unknown)

  • lee taylor
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 5, 2011
      It probably was not the LA Times but the Hearld. What does the death certificate give as his spelling??

      Lee Taylor-Elliott

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 7, 2011
        Uncle John had just finished his WWII SERVICE and was in LA when he was killed somebody contacted his family and they stopped his being buried in California and had him flown home to Chicago,IL. He was buried in Ressurection- in Justice il.along with the rest of his family.

        From: s <circa_1948@...>
        To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wednesday, April 6, 2011, 1:53 AM

        what city did he live in at the time?

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 7, 2011
          Not sure except it was way off something like Zvoic way off his familys spelling the death notice is on Ansestry with the wrong spelling and only his mothers maiden name Shimala
          I pay for ancestry but I can't turn on my cookies ???? so my payments are going to waste right now.