New TV Show

  • kwhelan007
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 7:07 PM
      {Note from Genealogy Research Club moderator: Kevin Whelan is a producer who has produced several projects. Whether this is a legitimate project or not, I can not verify. I found it a very interesting premise and decided to let my members make that choice. If you do contact him and find it is bogus, please let me know and I will delete it. Please remember members, this could be a scam and use all necessary precautions.}

      Hi, My name is Kevin Whelan and I'm a TV producer doing a documentary film for a major American television network about how new genetic testing technologies are being used in genealogy. Do you have an interesting family story that could be proven, or potentially disproven through, through genetic testing? If so please email me at: kwhelan@...