genealogy dissertation -- invitation to participate!

  • jkmland
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2011
      My name is Jennifer Land, and I am both a genealogist and a PhD
      candidate. I am bringing those two together in a dissertation called
      "From Gravestones to Google: Information-Seeking Behavior and
      Satisfaction in the Evolving Field of Family History Research."
      I'm surveying my fellow genealogists to find out how access to
      resources on the Internet impacts the way we conduct family history
      research.

      I've created a web survey that will take about 10-15 minutes. This
      survey contains questions about your experience conducting genealogical
      research, the types of research tools you use, and your experience
      working with other genealogists. If you are willing to share some
      information with me, please click
      <https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/jland> here
      <https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/jland>
      (https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/jland
      <https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/jland> ).

      Jennifer

      Jennifer Mathews Land, MLIS
      PhD candidate, The University of Alabama
      College of Communication and Information Sciences
      jland.dissertation@... <mailto:jland.dissertation@...>