Charles F Folsom - Cross Posted

  • barbara erickson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2011
      I am trying to find information on Charles F Folsom. Born abt 1854, Maine.
      Married Anne Pruitt, no date. They had 1 daughter that I know of. Mary Jane
      Celeste Folsom. Born Oct., 1875, Corpus Christi, Texas. She is my
      great-grandmother. I have tried to find her in the 1880 census but can't find
      any of them. I do find her in the 1900 census with her own family. I have never
      found Charles or Anne in ANY census. Any information would be helpful, thanks,
      Barb