Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Villar

  • DABennink
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2011
      What is it that you would like to know about the place? It has a wikipedia page that might be a nice start for you.

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlton_Kings

      I’m sure some googling would turn up lots of information about the area. My grandmother was born less than 50 miles from there.

      In what year did you find them in the census? What was the head of household’s occupation? I ask because these are the clues that can tell you not just where your ancestor was but sometimes WHY they were there.

      Dawn
      also in the USA