Corbin line-Ny and NJ , from England

  • Elissa
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17 10:51 PM
      Hey all,

      I am new to this yahoogroup (and newish to genealogy). I am searching out all sorts of various branches, including my corbin branch. I am missing a connnector!!

      If you have info, I'd love it!

      My Corbin's go from newest to oldest
      me, Elissa Corbin
      my dad, Richard Corbin
      my grandfather, Clarence Le Rae Corbin married Harriet Stuart
      his father, Henry "Harry" Corbin, Sr. married Mary Frances Hosenohr (hasenohr)

      after that I'm lost! I think henry harry sr was born in Jan 1861, and I know he was born in England. I have no parents, nothing! Clarence's siblings were named
      Henry (Harry) Corbin
      Lorraine Corbin
      Joseph Corbin

      The children were born in NY, the family lived in Staten Island, NY and some migrated to Bound Brook NJ.

      Do you have any information on these names that could lead me further into the past and confirm or bridge anything I already have?

      Thanks so much!!

      Elissa Wahl
      briansmom99@...