New member!

  • David Cooper
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2011
      Hi Everybody,
      I'm a new member living in Essex, England. I am currently researching the
      following Surnames:
      Bowles: (AKA Boals, Bowls, Boules, Bolles, Boles, Booles.) Dating from 1604 in
      Kelvedon, Essex.
      Royce: (AKA Roice,Roise, Royse, Roys.) Dating from 1690 in Danbury, Essex.
      Arthur: Dating from 1672 originally in Jersey, Channel Islands. Moving to
      Southampton, Hampshire circa 1890.
      I am always ready to share information if it could prove useful, and always
      ready to accept any that may be helpful to myself.
      I also have a readers card for the Essex Record Office research archive so if
      anyone needs a specific record, originating in Essex, I may be able to help!
      Wishing you all the best of luck with your research.
      David Cooper.