Fw: New member continued

  • godale13@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2011
      Sorry I clicked the wrong button.

      Thomas and lavina johnson have another daughter Louisa Johnson. She married
      George Astin. They had William Astin (my 2nd great grandfather).

      The big problem with this family is the fact that I cannot find any
      information on Thomas or Lavina. I cannot find where they were born, their
      parents, Lavina's maiden name, or where they were buried (although we have a
      pretty good idea). I would love to know more about this family! If you know
      anything about them I would apprectiate it enormously!

      If you have any of these surnames in your family, I would be glad to get
      connected with you and share information. Thank you!

      Erin Ragsdale

      Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless